Thursday, October 10, 2013

My blog not appearing on feeds.

Hello everyone today I'll do two posts, I'll explain to you why.
I know many of you have signed up to receive my posts by email, however my posts
stopped going out since last July, after a few hours of suffering inquiring why:
I found three answers online.
First, Feed burner will not accept feeds that are larger than 512K.
Second, when there is much formatting on a post, on the boards that I read many say not to
use Microsoft word to write the post.
They say the size of the photos is not the most important, so this time I'll
try to make this post with less formatting and links and only  pictures, and
hopefully will work better and reach all your houses by email.
 
This is my first post, and as I finished, I go to the main post ... a bit like a
movie that starts and we have to see what will come after.
 
 
 
Meanwhile here I show one of the pictures I took this summer of the flowers from
my garden, I love this photo !
 
 
 
 
Hola a todos hoy voy a hacer dos publicaciones, les explico a ustedes él porque
Sé que muchos de ustedes se han inscrito para recibir mis mensajes de correo 
electrónico, sin embargo mis mensajes dejaron de salir desde el pasado julio, 
les cuento que después de unas largas horas de sufrimiento y tratando de 
descubrir, preguntando por qué sucedía esto, me encontré con tres respuestas en 
línea.
En primer lugar, Feed burner no aceptará feeds que son más grandes que 512K.
En segundo lugar, cuando hay mucho formateo, entre los consejos que he leído 
muchos no aconsejan de no  usar Microsoft Word para redactar el post.
 
Dicen que el  tamaño de las fotos no es la más importante, esta vez voy a tratar de hacer
este post con menos formateo, menos enlaces y subiendo solamente una foto, y espero que todos 
los que se han subscripto a mis email esta vez los van a recibir!
Este post es como un anuncio antes de empezar a ver una pelicula en el cine, luego viene el post principal.
 
La foto que ven aqui arriba fue tomada en mi jardin este verano, ojala les guste y sobre todo ojala la lleguen a recibir por mail .
 
Thank you for your visit!
Marisa :)
 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is terrible that this has been happening. I always include myself on all mailing lists and feeds so that I can see that it is working. Maybe that would work for you too.
Traci

barbara woods said...

i am getting it on bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...