Tuesday, February 17, 2015

The joy of participating to a link party!

 
I love to participate in the link parties, is a way to share our creations and admire what other people have been working on. Today I had the joy of discover that my crochet shawl was one of the most clicked on the party Be A Crafter xD. I want to share with you my joy and I invite you to visit  Maz Kwok' blog.
 
At her party link, you will find a variety of projects like;  sewing, knitting, crafts, crochet and she has a tab with free projects and tutorials. Worth a visit !! Here is my Crochet Shawl, along with other beautiful projects  !!!!
 
http://www.mazkwok.com/2015/02/crafting-along-78.html
 
 
To find  the links towards the other projects I invite you to visit her blog, with the original post, grab a cup of coffee and get ready to spend a beautiful moment,
  here is the
link.

Thanks for your visit and I wish you a beautiful and creative day.
Marisa :)


2 comments:

Kate said...

I love link parties, too; you get to see all the fun things people are working on and find new blogs. Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog; I'm following you now, too!

HerminiaRegolf said...

Gracias por compartirlo todo con nosotras Marisa.
Besos y buena semana guapa.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...